Monday, December 8, 2014

a party and a que pastas show


In October, my sister and her husband came for a visit and to have a Phoenix celebration of their marriage.   
I was not the best photographer at the party, but at least a few cheeseballs pretended to give me some candid poses.
The kids had some good cousin time playing croquet the yard.
 However, the highlight of the visit for the kids was getting to see their first Que Pastas show at the Phoenix Children's Museum.  
Uncle Gene and Simon put on a pretty great show.
 Gus "feels cooler with his sunglasses on"...
 Then after the show they got to play at the museum...
 Even the big kids got in on the fun...
 We enjoyed time in the Noodle Forest...
 The pickle car...
 The Carwash...
 And the fort room...
Can't wait for your next visit Aunt Erin and Uncle Gene!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea there is a fort room there. Good thing I've rarely paid for the Children's Museum or I would feel very resentful.

    ReplyDelete