Tuesday, March 5, 2013

#3

Just in case some of you old friends out there haven't gotten wind of our news, I am, in fact, pregnant with Weisse Baby #3.
I am due at the end of June and as usual we are keeping the gender a surprise.
Here is as much as we have seen of him or her so far:
I feel good at the moment because I am still in second trimester happiness, but I think I had the worst morning sickness yet with this one.  I really can't complain when I hear how bad some people have it since I only threw up a few times, but this was the first time I felt sick every morning for about a month.  Some say that could be a sign it is a girl, but I am not kidding myself with such things.  As my husband likes to frequently remind me, I won't have a girl until I give away all the dolls and girl toys that are taking up lots of space in our tiny store room.  I am not going to be opening an eBay shop of Barbies quite yet, but I am all ready for boy #3.  If I get a girl, then it will be a cool surprise.  If I get another boy then I just get another one kind of like Jimmy and Gus so I would be thrilled.  Boy names are still up for debate so please feel free to offer suggestions.  We haven't been calling this one "Fred" this time like we did with the last two because I thought it would confuse Gus too much.  We always said if we had four boys that the last one would be Fred, but it could be in the running this time since I also really like Ned and there is no way I am using both.  I guess we have to pick which we like better.  However, there are probably 10 other names on our list as well.  Zach loves Joseph and Samuel, but some close friends snatched those up just recently and we don't want to be too redundant (plus Sam was my dog).  I love kind of uncommon old man names like Walt, Abe, Archie, and Roger, but Zach is not a fan of any of those at the moment (I say at the moment since he originally nixed Gus when I said it, but loved it when Pete suggested it).  Unfortunately, between Zach and I we find something wrong with almost everything. Why are boy names so hard?

8 comments:

  1. YAY! congrats :) I hope it's a girl, but my hub thinks we're destined for all boys too :) I really like Abe actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! That is so exciting!!! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I agree, boy names are hard to agree on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Zach I said he's a dum dum (yes, like the lollipop). Archie is perfect! I vote for Archie ;)! I am so glad everything continues to go well with the pregnancy :). Love and miss you XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Girls. For the record Zach actually does like Abe, too. Cass, I LOVE Archie, but I hate that the full name for it is Archibald. I thought we could use Arthur, but everyone told me that is not in fact the right nickname for that name. I would just do it anyway, but Zach won't go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Cassie, I'm a HUGE fan of Archie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I think Eoin is a cool Irish version of Owen, but I've been vetoed in my own home...

    ReplyDelete