Sunday, March 11, 2012

hubbard swim school

Jimmy recently took swim lessons at Hubbard Family Swim School.  He hadn't been in the pool since the end of the summer so I figured February would be a good time to get him swimming again so he doesn't forget everything he learned last summer.  He got right back in with no problems and  had a great time.  
 Of course, I didn't get great pictures because I was busy chasing Gus around.  
He was sad he didn't get lessons too.   
I managed to sneak a few through the window.
 Jimmy loved getting to go down the Frog slide at the end of each lesson.
The play area also was an exciting bonus and helped keep Gus entertained.
We would have loved to continue lessons, but we are starting T-ball now and I think one sport at a time is good for our schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment