Sunday, April 10, 2011

it's a hard knock life

My sisters and I used to listen to "It's A Hard Knock Life" and clean my Grandma's garage. We sort of loved pretending we were poor orphans whenever possible. Fortunately for me Jimmy already loves to help clean, but music does make it more fun. We put on our Mary Poppins record and listen to "A Spoon Full of Sugar" because, of course, it makes cleaning magically fun.
He begs to use the swiffer and really loves when I let him spray Windex or anything of that nature.
On a side note, does anyone else out there try to clean numerous rooms with just one Swiffer wet sheet? As soon as it starts looking dingy (which is really fast for me), I just rinse it off because I can't bring myself to "waste" another one. In theory, I like the idea of Swiffer Wet instead of mopping, but I often wonder if my floors aren't actually getting that clean. Good thing they are already brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment