Sunday, January 31, 2010

post-moving fun

I made this as a fort for Jimmy inside our house one of the days we were moving just to keep him occupied. Eventually, we moved it outside and expanded upon it. It had three exits but somehow Jimmy and Finn always seemed to get caught in the middle while going opposite directions. They would just sit in there screaming until someone came to free them. Finn eventually just gave up on going in at all-- he is wise beyond his years, I guess. But it was actually pretty fun and was well used until it got really rainy in Phoenix and we had to part ways. Jimmy wanted no part of that so I had to tell him we could build another one someday. I am kinda hoping he doesn't remember. This should be motivation to break down all the cardboard boxes still sitting on my porch and throw them away before he does remember.




No comments:

Post a Comment